Does you company have strict Rules and Regulations of potential clients’ and/or partners’ screening? Does every prospect have to pass through obligatory procedure to reveal his compliance with the company’s standards? Do you wish to ensure that business activities and reputation of the counterparty will not negatively influence your company?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the questions, you should take into consideration a Compliance Review service, conducted by Visao. Visao Team will help you to understand whether a prospect is in compliance with the company’s financial, reputation, legislative, regulatory and other standards, as well as allowing you to assess the level and probability of the potential risks.
As a result of Compliance Review procedure you will obtain a report which may include the following sections:
- Overview/General profile;
- Ownership structure, (including personal profiles of ultimate beneficial owners and management);
- Compliance Risk section;
- Political involvement;
- Known criminal associations;
- Current major litigations;
- Corruption issues;
- Company transparency;
- Military/arms dealing involvement;
- Alleged illegal production;
- Intellectual property rights issues;
- Environmental issues;
- Tax issues;
- Other issues that might pose risks to the company;
- Conclusions and recommendations.
The Compliance Review reporting takes from, approximately, 5 to 10 working days. This period may vary subject to the volume and urgency of an order.